Feedback
$10 discount for new activations for plans over $50 not showin on account | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

$10 discount for new activations for plans over $50 not showin on account

• 7 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I recently swapped over from Telus and was told by the Koodo store people that plans over $50 that were new activations were eligible for a 1-year $10 discount. I was told if it didn’t show up on my first bill to call Koodo’s help people, but I cannot find a number for it anywhere and the chat service doesn’t seem to know about this discount.

How can I get this discount properly attached to my account?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Typcially we are told to seek assistance it it doesn’t show up on your 2nd bill, but if that’s what you werte told, I’ll flag a rep to assist you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @Neon_Loonie & welcome to the Koodo family! I’ve just checked your account and I can confirm that you have the $10/12 months bill credit on your line. It has already been applied on your first bill and you can see it on page 3 as ‘mthly credit (before tax)’. To see how you can check your bill in full detail, please click here

Thank you Goran and Lavinia! I was blind and missed it/misread it when I was looking at my bill details. Thank you for clearing up the confusion!