Koodo Community

Community

Solved

1 GB Bonus on $75 data Plan

Userlevel 3
The title says it all! Koodo is offering this PP at 4GB. Better value then the $60 2GB price plan. Also, the overage rates are the same it's $10 for each extra GB after.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would imagine most will be slightly underwhelmed... still, it's better than no offer at all I suppose 🙂
Userlevel 3
I agree! I was expecting this plan to be doubled to 6GB how would that be for a price plan?I'm sure at 6GB everyone would cap on this $75 plan. Unfortinately, I guess it's the nature of the beast.
Userlevel 1
My current 6G to 12G would be awesome.
Userlevel 7
This is for the poeple that want to stream radio or download tons of apps through their data plan. If you really need all 4 GB every month and you aren't in the boonies, I suggest getting home internet...
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

This is for the poeple that want to stream radio or download tons of apps through their data plan...

But Jonathan, how am I supposed to watch youtube while at work?! Just kidding 😛.
Userlevel 3
Jonathan I wrote:

This is for the poeple that want to stream radio or download tons of apps through their data plan...

Or watch netflix?and video call with my friends on skype? Don't forget my excessive music downloading lol
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Hey Jonathan I have home internet and wifi at work, and still manage to use 2.5-3GB almost every month.