Koodo Community

Community

Solved

1 gb adds

Can you add a 1 gb data to a talk and text plan need it just for facebook and stuff

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, certainly Kenan, in fact all Koodo's Talk & Text plans come with flex data included - from 0MB up to whatever you need (though that might prove a bit expensive, haha) 1GB would cost you $30 of flex data 🙂
Userlevel 2
Talk & Text plans have pay-per use data.
I saw on the site 10$/ gb could you put that to the plan? 🙂
Userlevel 7
KenTim wrote:

I saw on the site 10$/ gb could you put that to the plan? :)

Hi kenan the add on is not available on monthly plans.
KenTim wrote:

I saw on the site 10$/ gb could you put that to the plan? :)

Ok thanks everybody new customer so yeah
If not how much would the cost be ar ound
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It'll be added fully automatically Kenan 🙂 All you have to do is use it 🙂
Thanks everybody new customer 🙂
Will there be any data promotion my friend has a 30$ data plan
KenTim wrote:

For christmas or january
Userlevel 7
KenTim wrote:

There is a double minutes and data right now for the Canada wide data plans. The Canada wide talk and texts have a double minutes promotion if that interest you. I'm not sure about future promos though
KenTim wrote:

Yeah i saw that well you all answer my. Questions thanks
Userlevel 7
If you think you're going to want 1gb all the time then may I suggest that you look into taking one of the "Canada Wide Data Plans"? These plans include a bucket of data so you can use Facebook etc without overpaying for data. Some of the plans even include unlimited minutes to talk as much as you want. I would say if you're wanting data and you're on a Talk and Text plan then you're on the wrong plan.
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

If you think you're going to want 1gb all the time then may I suggest that you look into taking o...

If you want 1GB of data, the current $50 plan offers 1GB of data, 1000 Canada wide minutes, unlimited 5pm/weekends, unlimited text, caller ID, etc etc. That seems like the plan that you are looking for Kenan.