Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Your plan and add-ons include 450 local anytime minutes. I have a Canada Wide Plan.

I have a canada wide data 39 450 plan but it says Your plan and add-ons include 450 LOCAL anytime minutes. I have canada wide though

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
if you have one of the new plans they're all Canada wide. Did you get the plan recently?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

if you have one of the new plans they're all Canada wide. Did you get the plan recently?

Yes two weeks ago
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your plan is Canada wide, all of Canada is considered local.
yes 2 weeks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ammon Ali wrote:

yes 2 weeks

you definitely have Canada wide calling then so all calls are local from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada, enjoy.
Userlevel 3
If you go into your self serve then Plan and add-ons-> plans-> under services you should have one called "Unlimited Canadian LD " If you got that then your got canada wide calling
Its same to my situation, got unlimited canada-wide but it will say i have local anytime minutes, ang when i dial a toronto number it will say long distance call may charge...why is tha?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Joanna Peters wrote:

Its same to my situation, got unlimited canada-wide but it will say i have local anytime minutes,...

As I said a year ago: "If your plan is Canada wide, all of Canada is considered local." The phone system has no way of knowing whether your plan covers long distance or not, therefore any time you place a long distance call you receive a warning that long distance charges MAY apply.