Koodo Community
Question

Xpresspost how long? canada post ridiculous

• 17 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Getting annoyed, wonder if Koodo gets their money back from Canada Post for delays. Thought Xpress post was guaranteed two business day delivery.

Ordered my phone the 12th.

Koodo shipped the 14.

Canada Post picked up 14th in Mississauga.

15th item processed in Montreal in afternoon..then at night item in transit.

16th nothing all day..and now 7pm it's back to item processed in Montreal.

Like seriously what the F did Canada Post do since the night of 15th when item was in transit in Montreal?. Just drive around the city all day today and bring it back to sorting facility LoL

Now expected delivery date is Monday the 19th.

Pretty sure Xpress post is 2 business day guaranteed....Koodo should get their money back from them.

Getting frustrated now. 14th to 19 is 4 business days to ship a package 5 hours away.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its not guaranteed sighting unseen circumstances is lwhat there would claim. We're you home all day to sign for said package?
Its not guaranteed sighting unseen circumstances is lwhat there would claim. We're you home all day to sign for said package?
No where I reside everyone only has PO box's. So Canada Post delivers all packages right to the post office and we pick it up right from Canada Post.

Their Montreal sorting facility is literally a 20 minute drive to drop off at our Canada Post office.

That's why I'm stumped as to what they did with the package since item was in transit the evening of the 15th in Montreal.

I get shipments every day and this is longest I've waited. Had another package shipped from Mississauga on Wednesday the 14th (same day as Koodo sent my phone) and I got that one this morning.
Ordered phone case from British Columbia yesterday 15th...that will delivered Monday 19th..yet Canada Post screws up the most important package lol. So pis*Ed!