Last Friday I ordered a new phone with a promotion that Koodo was having on the Pixel with Tab Large. Several issues occurred which I will list below.
1. When filling out the order form online, I was unable to input an updated shipping address. The web form only allowed me to update a billing address or my email. The shipping address field had no "edit" or "update" options.
2. I placed the order hoping I would be able to call the store and have the address quickly fixed. However, the order was placed at 10am MST, so I had to wait for 3 hours before I could contact the Koodo Web Store. When I did try to call, no one was picking up the phone.
3. Eventually I called Koodo's general customer service centre to ask for their help. The lady I spoke to said that she would communicate with the Web Store about updating the shipping address. She got a hold of someone at the web store and asked them to update the address. She assured me it had been updated, but said they were unable to send an updated order confirmation email. I asked if she could get the web store person to send an email to me saying that the address had been updated, they said they would do so, but I never received any such email.
4. On July 31st, Canada Post attempted to deliver the phone to the old, non-updated address. The delivery failed obviously, as I do not live there anymore. Canada Post notified me that the package had been returned to sender (Koodo).
5. I called Koodo after receiving the notification from Canada Post, but the web store is closed on Monday. The customer service rep told me that apparently the address had been changed but the order was never updated with the new address.
6. I called the web store yesterday (a Tuesday) and spoke with someone there who said they needed to wait for another person from the inventory department to check the status of the phone, or something...I wasn't really sure to be honest, but they said they would call back and then they never did.
7. Currently trying to call the web store today but all the lines are busy and they don't have a que.
So, now I have a renewed contract with Koodo, a $ -500 tab balance, but no new phone. I would really appreciate if this situation was remedied as soon as possible. I am very disappointed with the way Koodo has been handling this situation. I don't think Koodo should have a web store, they're not ready for it apparently. They don't even have "web store" as a related category on this form...