Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Worst customer service I've ever experienced by Art from their retail shop at Metropolis, Metrotown

I experienced the worst customer service I have ever experience from this guy named Art at Koodo in Metropolis at Metrotown. If Koodo claims it has the best customer service I really don't know how they can have such mediocre kind of employees. He was extremely helpless, lazy and rude. Seriously considering changing from Koodo thanks to this experience.

2 replies

Badge +4
Koodo doesn't take these claims lightly and in all probability, the store you visited will likely get a call from them to find out what transpired. An official rep may ask you to provide further details here. Can you be a little more specific as to what all happened?
Userlevel 6
Hi there, Rikkster is right! We definitely want to know more about what happened. Can you send us en email with more information using this link http://koo.do/11eMLdy? [b]Select the category "
[b]Social Media", it will help us find your email faster. We'll get back to you. Thank you very much!