Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wireless internet


8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Christine, what is your question? Provide as much detail as possible so we can help answer!
Allan wrote:

Hey Christine, what is your question? Provide as much detail as possible so we can help answer!

does komodo have internet and it not will they I want to get rid of rogers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does not provide wireless internet (like shaw, telus, videotron, rogers, etc).  However you can create a hotspot from your phone.  Be warned that cellular data is much more expensive than home internet
Dennis wrote:

Koodo does not provide wireless internet (like shaw, telus, videotron, rogers, etc).  Howeve...

is there plans in the futer
Dennis wrote:

Koodo does not provide wireless internet (like shaw, telus, videotron, rogers, etc).  Howeve...

how much does hot spot cost
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Koodo does not provide wireless internet (like shaw, telus, videotron, rogers, etc).  Howeve...

Hot spot costs $0.00. It just consumes your cellular data at a staggering rate, as the items you download are no longer optimized for smartphones.
I would like to have a home phone number to save time on my cell phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christine Robinson wrote:

I would like to have a home phone number to save time on my cell phone

You can find out more about Koodo home phone here:
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/wireless-home-phone

Reply