Koodo Community
Question

Why NO PRomotions for Existing Customers???? :/

I am an existing Koodo Customer. I went to upgrade my phone, in some of the stores they have discount on Koodo phones. But that discount is only for the new customers not for the existing ones. That's not fair. Koodo Please do something. Pleaseeeeeeee

19 replies

You can use the tab to discount your phone. You can take advantage of promotion rate plans.
Even the new customers can use the tab. I am not saying give me more discount because i am an existing customer. I just want the same discount as the new customers are getting .
Userlevel 7
What do you mean by discount? If you're a postpaid customer, the retail prices are all the same for getting a new phone with Tab. If you're talking about.gift cards, that's a different story. It's been beaten to death multiple times but it does have merit. I would like to see maybe a smaller.gift card offer for redemptions or some type of rewards system the longer you stay.
Yea i am talking about the.gift card. Why that is not available to the existing customer
Userlevel 7
Yea i am talking about the.gift card. Why that is not available to the existing customer Because it's a one-time promotion as a bonus to get new customers onto the network.
Userlevel 6
Yea i am talking about the.gift card. Why that is not available to the existing customer You got your.gift card when you first bought a phone from koodo. I got a $100 one. To expect you get it every time you buy a phone is not something any company will do.
Because it's a bonus for activating a new account with Koodo. You would of gotten the same thing when you activated your Koodo account.
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone
Userlevel 7
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone Sometimes it doesn't come with one. Sales come and go on any carrier.
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone So then we should cancel when our tab is paid and then set up a new account. That way we are new customers
Userlevel 5
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone New customer at higher prices that is.
Years ago Koodo offered customers a double up plan for cheap. Years later I'm still enjoying my 6G/$60.00 plan. What's 6G cost you today?
Last year my wife had unlimited Canada Wide and 1G for 60.00. Koodo swapped that out for 2G unlimited Canada Wide for $57.00. What's that cost today?
If your looking for more, then this would not be for you, but none the less, it is something. As well Koodo lets me upgrade my phone AND KEEP my grandfathered plan and to me, that's better than becoming a NEW customer.
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone So you never got the bonus either haha
Userlevel 5
There was no promotion like that when i got my phone Nope 🙂 Mobile Shop at Zehrs runs alot of promos with its "points cards" promos
Listen I am also upgrading my phone. I am not saying give me the.gift card because i didn't get the time i activated my line
Listen I am also upgrading my phone. I am not saying give me the.gift card because i didn't get t...That's exactly what you are saying though.
Userlevel 7
Listen I am also upgrading my phone. I am not saying give me the.gift card because i didn't get t...Upgrading your phone doesn't count as a new activation. If you're dead set on getting a.gift card then activate a 2nd line and cancel your current line but that's a hassle especially if you have a good grandfathered plan. Complaining on here won't get you a.gift card unfortunately.
I am kind of a guy that don't loose hope. I have posted my question. Maybe Koodo will do something for the existing customers in future.
Userlevel 3
I am kind of a guy that don't loose hope. I have posted my question. Maybe Koodo will do somethin...Well you can check out some of the other threads that basically say the same thing you have just said. Check out the dates of when those were posted before deciding to lose hope or not. Here's a relatively recent one to get you started: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics.gift_cards_on_upgrades_for_christmas FYI I'd rather see more competitive pricing than a.gift card incentive to get new customers. So it's not that I disagree with you, I just haven't seen any movement on this issue from Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am kind of a guy that don't loose hope. I have posted my question. Maybe Koodo will do somethin...I'd also rather see some competitive pricing as well. A $500.gift card won't get me to switch to any of the current plans.