Koodo Community
Question

why no french koodo community??

my self i speak and read english,but lots of peoples cant so i am wondering why there is no french community??

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

I imagine because there isn't that big of a need for it. Most of the employees that answer speak English & French.
I imagine because there isn't that big of a need for it. Most of the employees that answer speak ...well i got at least 5 friend on koodo thats dont speak english and since there is no french community they dont come in here...i think its a mystake from koodo!!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
I imagine because there isn't that big of a need for it. Most of the employees that answer speak ...Tell your friends to post here without any problems... We will do our best to answer those questions!
I imagine because there isn't that big of a need for it. Most of the employees that answer speak ...They're more than welcome to post. They will get answers in french.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am not sure Steve, but I did notice the few days I've been here, that any question in French gets a quick answer... so I guess there might not be a real need for a separate French community 🙂
I am not sure Steve, but I did notice the few days I've been here, that any question in French ge...yep but still there should be a place just for french speaking peoples so they can help each other!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Feel free to post questions on French, we will answer for sure... Salut...!!! soyez libre pour poster des questions en francais, On se ferai un plaisir de vous repondre!!!
Userlevel 6
Someone did say at some point that they were working on creating a french ccommunity as well, but as Sophi mentioned people do come in and answer the french questions as well. the koodo employees here seem to be bilingual too.
Someone did say at some point that they were working on creating a french ccommunity as well, but...yes but there is no indication on french speaking peoples so for a french speaking personne they will not know thats there is some builingual speaking peoples here!!
A French Community might be coming soon. We just need to work out support on our side before we open the doors 🙂
Userlevel 1
En fait, à peine un mois passé, j'ai abordé la question d'avoir soit une section française ou bien que les francophones aient une interface en français, sans pour autant avoir une section à part, question de ne pas diluer la communauté (ou la scinder si vous préférez). Vous pouvez lire la discussion en cliquant sur le lien suivant : http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/19790b0hg4a04