Koodo Community
Solved

Why is this such a hard question to get an answer for?

• 14 June 2019
  • 5 replies

I thought this was to be helpful. So far it is not. I would simple like to change the name on my account. Purpose: to have my name listed instead of my late husbands name. Why is this such a hard question to get an answer to?
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 14 June 2019, 20:43

You'll need to speak with a Koodo rep directly to transfer ownership of the account. Go to koodo.com/chat and type callback to setup a callback appointment.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to speak with a Koodo rep directly to transfer ownership of the account. Go to koodo.com/chat and type callback to setup a callback appointment.
Thank you for the help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I thought this was to be helpful. So far it is not. I would simple like to change the name on my account. Purpose: to have my name listed instead of my late husbands name. Why is this such a hard question to get an answer to?
It's been suggested to add this to their FAQ.

@Bernard Koodo, will it ever be added?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Perhaps unrelated, but... I'm sorry for your loss, @SMC
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Btw, asking the question in the digital assistant would have given you the answer right away