Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is the Koodo website so pathetically slow?

The koodo website runs at a crawl. It takes 30 seconds to a minute and a half for a single page to load.

Isn't that silly, considering this is a service that provides internet access?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You must have a slow connection because it loads as fast as any other Web page for me. Try deleting your cache and history of your browser and see if that helps perhaps.
Thanks for the predictable response. No, my Internet is quite fast. I did my banking and caught up on my emails while waiting for a single transaction to finish on the Koodo prepaid site.
Userlevel 6
jasoncomely wrote:

Thanks for the predictable response. No, my Internet is quite fast. I did my banking and caug...

If you look on the community you'll see that people have been complaining about the prepaid self-serve site for years. So far, nothing has changed...time to retire that old 486.
Userlevel 4
jasoncomely wrote:

Thanks for the predictable response. No, my Internet is quite fast. I did my banking and caug...

No usually Paul is very helpful. Most be having a bad day or the humidity is getting to him lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jasoncomely wrote:

No he said the website not prepaid self serve and the website has no issues at all and loads in just 5 seconds or less.
jasoncomely wrote:

yes the prepaid self serve at time won't even load
Badge +4
1: 50.8 (1 minute 50.8 seconds) according to my stopwatch, to get to my prepaid account overview page and I have the fastest internet my provider sells. Being month end, it's possible servers may be experiencing higher than normal activity. I've also noticed that by logging in later in the evening, login times are not quite as long. Still, I'm with Ray in ditching that old 486.
Userlevel 2
Depends also on your Phone as well. Moto G seems Competent. Some other handsets might seem Incompetent. They just need some, Persuasion to do your bidding. I am NOT a Kood Client, But am with a Tel Us Sis Prepaid Carrier, So far, Blissful Service. Works Grreeeaaaaat
Userlevel 4
Makkahn Mack wrote:

Depends also on your Phone as well. Moto G seems Competent. Some other handsets might seem Incom...

Hi mak! Welcome to the dark side. I'm hunnybunny from tel us sis prepaid carrier. I like here better lol. Glad to see you here.