Koodo Community

Community

Why is the $20 plan not on the Koodo website?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on the conversation about the $20 here: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/monthly_plan_question Why not have the $20 plan on the website if it is still available

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Any plan that is offered with any provider that is NOT on said website is generally a retention offer of some kind.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is $20 plan only for existing customer? If so I feel that I'm special. lol Well I just switch from$15 to $20 plan(finally) and I'm happy with it 😃
Userlevel 4
Mayumi wrote:

Is $20 plan only for existing customer? If so I feel that I'm special. lol Well I just switch fr...

As far as I know it is, based on my previous post. I cannot quote any documentation due to confidentiality.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Is $20 plan only for existing customer? If so I feel that I'm special. lol Well I just switch fr...

I thought anyone can switch to it via self serve or when they sign up
Userlevel 4
Mayumi wrote:

Never came across any complications, myself. One would assume it should be fine in Self Serve. I do remember seeing that plan as a retention offer when I was looking at the plans last week.
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Retention plans won't show on Self Serve, Only Retention people can use them when needed!