Koodo Community

Community

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?

About Koodo a long time ago?! I purchased my phone from a kiosk a month ago and I've been thoroughly enjoying the Koodo experience. Got a text message asking if everything was going okay. Got another one telling me that my minutes had been doubled. The phone works great and although I wish I could get SMS without having my data on, but since I never received many before, no biggie. Koodo, keep up the good work!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
It is always good to know that Customers are happy with the service... Keep enjoying the services...
I feel exactly the same way, Dan. I had horrendous experiences with other providers for 5 years, and finally discovered Koodo in fall 2010 and I haven't been able to stop raving about it. Each month my bill is exactly what I was told it would be. Every month! Exactly as I expect! Every month!! Actually, they unexpectedly gave me a discount at Christmas, so my bill is technically 10% less than I expect. Seriously - I can't tell you what a relief it's been to be with Koodo. I tell EVERYONE about Koodo!
Userlevel 3
I agree. I was with another provider in the past and the customer service went downhill. My monthly bill with Koodo is always the same too. Only once I had a unknown charge and it was deleted immediately without any conflict. They were completely understanding. Vey happy with Koodo! 🙂
Userlevel 6
If your happy, I bet the whole of koodo is happy.
Makes you wonder why everyone isnt with them 😃 Koodo is by far the best!