Koodo Community
Solved

Why can't I talk to a rep?

• 19 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I just signed up for the Bring Your Own Phone 4g unlimited talk & text plan for $50/month (literally a couple hours ago) and my purchase is currently being “verified”, but I would like to cancel my account as I’ve found a cheaper option. I tried calling the Koodo contact number and it basically says “Sorry, no one can talk to you” and disconnects me. I tried booking a callback time with the online Bot and It also says “Sorry, we can’t book a callback time for you”. 

How on earth am I supposed to cancel my account if I can’t talk to a single real person? Where is your customer service team Koodo??!?!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 January 2021, 06:40

When they hang up, they mentioned about the digital bot www.koodo.com/chat from there, you could contact Koodo. You could go there, enter “I want to cancel” it will schedule a callback to a Canadian for you.

Alternatively, if your order hasn’t been approved, you could contact the webstore by emailing them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com Include your order number and detail.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just signed up for the Bring Your Own Phone 4g unlimited talk & text plan for $50/month (literally a couple hours ago) and my purchase is currently being “verified”, but I would like to cancel my account as I’ve found a cheaper option. I tried calling the Koodo contact number and it basically says “Sorry, no one can talk to you” and disconnects me. I tried booking a callback time with the online Bot and It also says “Sorry, we can’t book a callback time for you”. 

How on earth am I supposed to cancel my account if I can’t talk to a single real person? Where is your customer service team Koodo??!?!

You can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. They will be able to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When they hang up, they mentioned about the digital bot www.koodo.com/chat from there, you could contact Koodo. You could go there, enter “I want to cancel” it will schedule a callback to a Canadian for you.

Alternatively, if your order hasn’t been approved, you could contact the webstore by emailing them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com Include your order number and detail.