Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am I still on hold with Kodoo! 50 minutes and counting

We have called a few times this past week and always wait. I finally said let's just leave the call going as long as we can and we are going on 50 mins. I just switched from be as people say how great kodoo is....well why can't we get through. This isn't given me a good first impression.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is your question Lisa, can we help?
My spouse wants to transfer his number from Telus to the new line. We just finally got through so hopefully it's resolved. Is this a usual occurrence?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lisa Dew wrote:

My spouse wants to transfer his number from Telus to the new line. We just finally got through so...

Hey Lisa, just curious, since we are largely a self-service brand, what necessitated a call for your husband to do what you guys wanted to? Using this forum or any of our online tools is usually the easiest way to get answers.
Lisa Dew wrote:

My spouse wants to transfer his number from Telus to the new line. We just finally got through so...

He has a temporary phone line I just activated and wanted to transfer his number from Telus to kodoo. I just wondered if it's usually such a long wait. I look forward to getting help in the future.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lisa Dew wrote:

Ah....got it. Ok. Even that can be done online in a few steps. Welcome to Koodo!
Lisa Dew wrote:

Oh I wish I knew that! The gentleman in store said to call. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lisa Dew wrote:

I'm curious... The store person said he couldn't add your spouse on your account?
Lisa Dew wrote:

I went alone and activated two new phones but my husband wanted to keep his phone number from telus and I didn't have his current phone the gentleman in store said he could transfer the number without the actual phone there and advised me to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lisa Dew wrote:

I see. I finally got it :) 
If you have any other question, come back here any time. 
It could be faster to get answer and/or help next time 😉
Lisa Dew wrote:

Thank you! I will for sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lisa Dew wrote:

This is the place to come and line up your ducks.

Sometimes your problems can be solved here.

Otherwise, helpful folks with the benefit of experience can tell you not to waste your time, but call in or head to a boutique or retail partner depending on your issues.