Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am I not allowed to add a fourth phone to my plan until my 4th month when I pay all my bills and have no payment plan phones?

I should also add I have been a member for 2 months already and Kodoo has had no problems with auto payments on the account.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Brian - all new customers are restricted to a maximum of 3 lines when they first create a new account. Even for great credit class customers. After 90 days, with bills paid on time, customers with a good credit class rating can add up to 2 more for lines for a maximum of 5 lines per account.
Thanks.  Since I transferred 3 phones to Kodoo at one time, it would have saved me a great deal of effort to know that policy in advance of trying to add the fourth phone.  I was instructed by your agent to pick up the new phone and return to the store to transfer the number to you.  I declined the Apple Care option from Apple as instructed so that I could add the Kodoo care package.  Should I now return to Apple to add the package? I do not want to be trapped between policy and no protection of my investment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brian Felty wrote:

Thanks.  Since I transferred 3 phones to Kodoo at one time, it would have saved me a great d...

AppleCare is the better choice. Most third-party extended warranties do not cover Apple products, as AppleCare is available for this devices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brian Felty wrote:

Thanks.  Since I transferred 3 phones to Kodoo at one time, it would have saved me a great d...

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202702

If it's less than 60 days old, you can get AppleCare+ for your phone.