Koodo Community

Community

why am i being billed for not having a phone with you and i cannot reach a agent to sort out your incompidence

i chat you to contact ME and credit my account for amount charged when i don't even have a cell phone with koodo 

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi Michael, your Dec 28 bill is the tab charge on phone # ending in 27.  This bill is also for services on phone# ending in 37.  Hope this helps
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have an active koodo account, meaning one which had not been cancelled, you will be charged for it every month, whether you choose to make use of the service or not, just like you will receive a water bill every month even if you don't use a drop.
Userlevel 6
anyone catch the irony in his headline?
Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

That the incompidence may lie with recipient of the bill who is unaware that tab gets charged to your bill when you cancel and that there is another active number on the account that explains why they got a bill.  Spell it out for me Jru!
Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

spelling it out, exactly
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

I continue to be flabbergasted at the number of people who come here without reading their detailed invoice, and ask questions the answers to which are contained in the invoice.

Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

I know, right?