Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Who is changing the topic titles?

Userlevel 2
I have noticed that the topic titles are being changed on a few topics. Who is doing it? and why? Just curious 🙂

19 replies

Userlevel 3
The person who created the initial post?maybe?But other then that no one can change the topic post. That I am aware of anyways....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

The person who created the initial post?maybe?But other then that no one can change the topic pos...

Official employees have the ability and power to edit posts. Mobile Masters technically have this ability, but we are not permitted to do so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a changelog which is quite public 🙂 http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/changes
Userlevel 2
The community staff might have changed it. The initial tittle "Text Gone Wild" Might be hard to be search by another customer having the same issue. In the other hand, the tittle "Sent or received text is different from the original?" its easier to be searched for other customers with a similar issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

The community staff might have changed it. The initial tittle "Text Gone Wild" Might be hard to ...

You have a tittle in your other hand Haha one hand on the keyboard the other on the tittle, now that's multitasking lol
Userlevel 4
Xavier wrote:

The community staff might have changed it. The initial tittle "Text Gone Wild" Might be hard to ...

lol....tittle *giggles*
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

Now you got my husband upset... he is searching Google for the meaning of tittle.........
Userlevel 7
Xavier wrote:

Actually I wish the tittle had stayed the way it was I mean before it was an itty-bitty tittle but now there's a lot more tittle to go around. Distracting I'm going to have to bring this up to the committee.
Userlevel 6
Xavier wrote:

I always search for "gone wild" first, whatever I'm searching for.... isn't that how it works on the Internet? :oO With Google image search, of course...
Userlevel 7
Xavier wrote:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tittle Whoda Thunkit
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

Well you learn something every day, I would have never guessed that was called a tittle but that's my tidbit of knowledge for the day Thanks Chad
Userlevel 4
Xavier wrote:

Wow has this thread ever changed....lol tittle
Userlevel 2
Xavier wrote:

hahaha LOL Im embarrassed now
Userlevel 2
Xavier wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title
Userlevel 7
Xavier wrote:

Wow Xavier, what made you think to look that up? I wish I had thought of that.
Userlevel 2
Xavier wrote:

turtles
Userlevel 2
The titles can be changed so it matches what the thread topic is about. Then can be done by the Social Media team or Mobile Masters.
Userlevel 7
Myke wrote:

The titles can be changed so it matches what the thread topic is about. Then can be done by the S...

Actually the MM can not change the titles at the present time.
Userlevel 2
Okay, thanks.