Koodo Community

WHo do I complain to about Koodo digital assistant?

• 3 January 2019
  • 6 replies

I have tried to use the digital assistant twice. It doesn’t understand my questions. It offered links to topics which were completely irrelevant to my question.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can give feedback here. What questions did you have? Maybe we can help you here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Bobsmithson You can provide your feedback here Bob. What was your question? It is not meant to understand anything and everything. After all it’s not a human. That’s what callbacks are for so we can help you out. That said, thousands of people are able to get their answers quickly so now I’m really curious what you asked it.😀

If it's regarding your bill, I see that you are frequently over the allotted minutes included in your plan. We do have a plan that comes with unlimited minutes and would save you quite a bit. You can change to that at no cost by logging into your account online.
My question was WHy was my long distance all blocked? If your chat system allowed me to record the text exchanges I would provide that here. The automated assistant then offered me the add-on for long distance which I already have.
I am familiar with the self serve website. I ask to talk to a person because the menu choices of questions NEVER match my inquiries.
Typing is not as fast as speaking.
I have been very satisfied with all aspects of koodo’s Plans and support service during the years I have subscribed to Koodo.
THis automated digital assistant is in my view a step backward in customer service.

I cancelled the callback that I requested because something occurred which I had to attend to.

It would appear I have to repeat the same steps that I have already done in order to contact a person, since I saw no option to submit a service request to record my issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Bobsmithson I see. You are right, it can't answer that question. I'm not sure I can and I'm looking at your account. Both lines are up and running and no block seemed to have been placed on your account. Are we talking about Canadian long distance or international ones? And what exactly is the error message you are getting?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think it could be issue with the "payperuse international long distance" add-on. If the add-on was removed (or wasn't added when activated) it wouldn't show up in selfserve. Customer need help from Koodo to get that add-on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Dinh That doesn't seem to be the issue here.