Koodo Community

Community

Solved

White/yellow pages listing. Can a Koodo number be listed?

Switching from Telus. I presume u can switch numbers? Also pay white and yellow pages for a listing

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Cell numbers aren't listed in the white pages but may show up online if you post it. Yellow pages are for businesses so you'd need to change your listing unless you list your cell as your business phone. Does anyone really use a phone book anymore? Also you can keep your telus number and just port it to Koodo if you want. Just don't cancel it with Telus, porting to Koodo will do that automatically.
I have been paying $45 per yr for a white and yellow pages listing for my mobile business. There are few cell towers in our area and most people still use em round here. Telus and bell mobile allow for white pages listing. Really just wondering about Koodo! Kind Regadrs
Probably need to know if Koodo has a contract with White Pages
Userlevel 7
Hamish Shaw wrote:

No they don't. You'd have to pay white pages/yellow pages to list your number
Hamish Shaw wrote:

It seems in the past anyway bell/Telus had the monopoly on the yellow white pages. I could not be in the white pages with bell until recently. I am guessing white pages needs money and has opend the door. But I do not believe Skype or acanac black jack VoIP #'s are permitted?
Userlevel 7
Hamish Shaw wrote:

I don't know. Ask white pages/yellow pages. You should contact white pages/yellow pages and ask your questions because they are the ones who will know the exact correct answers for you as this really isn't a phone/network/koodo issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hamish Shaw wrote:

You can find out more at yp.ca You can definitely get a yellow pages listing for your business from them. They have a chat feature so you can ask further questions.