Koodo Community

Community

White phones

Userlevel 1
I really like all the phone options koodo has now, but dislike the few number of colour options. I prefer white phones to any other colour and wish white versions of phones were available 

9 replies

Userlevel 6
I agree that white is starting to be the new black for phone colours too, just like with many other things people (women 🙂 ) buy. http://www.pinterest.com/thecoolhunter/white-is-the-new-black/ I guess at this point koodo still beleives that demand for black/dark colours still outstips their sales vs. what they could do with white ones. Otherwise they would start selling them. I don't think they can carry all the colours though. Their stores have limited real estate so displaying them would be an issue, but why they don't make them available as "exclusive" for their online I'm not sure.
Userlevel 7
In my opinion, there's little excuse not to have all the colour options that their competition has. Fido and Virgin not only have all 5 iPhone 5C colour options, but they carry all of the 32 GB models of them, too. It's really disappointing to see no white S4, S5, silver M8. etc. Most people don't care about colour that much, but Koodo shouldn't alienate their loyal white phone buyers either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

In my opinion, there's little excuse not to have all the colour options that their competition ha...

Most of my phones this year were anything but black, so I definitely agree.
Userlevel 7
White is just so classy 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
White supremacists, the lot of you.
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

White supremacists, the lot of you.

I personally don't really care for them, but it would definitely help sales if I could offer more coloured phones for Koodo.
Userlevel 5
I usually just get a case the color I want since once the case is on you cant really tell what color the phone is anyways.
Userlevel 1
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

I usually just get a case the color I want since once the case is on you cant really tell what co...

So? What you're saying is like Apple's "You're holding it wrong" excuse.
Support