Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Which number do we dial from our phones, to get customer phone support?

Which is the number that we can dial to get support? I.e. It may be a number like 101, or just dialing *, and then we are connected to a customer service rep.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to dial *611 from your phone!
I can't use *611 because I need to top up...but can't because of a problem. What is the regular phone number for Koodo Support/Customer Service?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Zwarych wrote:

I can't use *611 because I need to top up...but can't because of a problem. What is the regular p...

You should be able to call 611 even on an expired base plan. When is the last time you topped up? You might have lost your account if it expired more than 90 days ago...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Zwarych wrote:

I can't use *611 because I need to top up...but can't because of a problem. What is the regular p...

If you're calling from another line, the number to reach koodo is 1-866-995-6636.
David Zwarych wrote:

Yes You are right. *611 takes you to the "Your base plan is expired, press 1 to top up...". Only Top ups with Credit Card or voucher are allowable options. You can't reach an agent from this menu.

So Must "press Star to go to "Main menu" first, from there Option 3 "Anything else" top reach an agent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Zwarych wrote:

Try option 6, that should get you to an agent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Zwarych wrote:

1-866-995-6636 from any phone gets you into the same phone system. Or send a private message on Koodo's Facebook or Twitter pages. Those reps have access to your account which we don't.