Koodo Community
Solved

Where is my order?

• 13 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve ordered iphone 12 pro max last Dec. 26 according to website it will take 2-3weeks to ship. This is already the 3rd week and I see on the tracking from Canada Post that this has been shipped from Calgary the last update was January 06 and after that there’s no more update and I don’t have any idea where the phone is or when it will be delivered I tried to contact Canada Post and they created a ticket for me but they didn’t know the exact location of the package. Is there anyway you can help me to track this order or to know if this is missing? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by rikkster 15 January 2021, 09:40

When sending a message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or Twitter, be sure to include your HFO order number in your message. A message to the webstore wouldn’t hurt as this keeps all parties informed.

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would wait for the result from Canada post investigation first. You could also contact Koodo directly but they might ask Canada post to track it before doing anything.

and as long as you haven’t signed any delivery, the package is Koodo responsibility. 

Thanks I am still waiting. What is the best way or contact/ phone # to reach koodo please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks I am still waiting. What is the best way or contact/ phone # to reach koodo please?

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Please see below from Canada post and advise what to do next I’m starting to get frustrated it seems like they have lost the phone though they didn’t confirmed it.

“Dear Customer,

Our investigation into your request indicates that no scan has been uploaded to the Canada Post tracking system to indicate delivery of your item.

We appreciate the concern associated with this shipment. At Canada Post, we strive to provide exceptional service and the best delivery experience possible and security of the mail is a top priority at Canada Post.

Any further action must be initiated by the sender of the item. If you have still not received the item, please notify the sender and instruct them to contact Canada Post if they wish to initiate a claim.”

Badge +4

When sending a message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or Twitter, be sure to include your HFO order number in your message. A message to the webstore wouldn’t hurt as this keeps all parties informed.

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com