Essential questions that need answering;
- Can an existing client cancel their account to then be my, "add a line", or would it have to be new customers only?
- If said existing customer moved to the "added line", is it possible to keep their old phone number?
- Is this a straight split phone plan - minutes/data/text, or would there be special "share" plans?
- What is the cost of this extra line?
- What are the transfer/sign up fees?
Lastly, does Koodo still try to charge to talk to a customer service rep, and what are the wait times like?
Best answer by Daniel Kim
1) An existing customer can cancel then be your "add a line" but there's no need for that since you can just call koodo and do a "transfer of ownership" (merge two accounts into one, there is a 25$ charge for this)
2) Yes they can keep their phone number if you do a transfer of ownership
3)Straight split phone plan, no special share plans.
4) however much the plan is for that line
5) transfer fee is 25$ as mentioned earlier
If you're wanting to talk to a service rep koodo actually recommends facebook messaging them instead now @ http://m.me/koodo you may still have to call them to do the transfer of ownership however. As for wait times, it can vary a lot in my experience.
Hope that helps!