Koodo Community
Solved

Where are all the people?

• 21 January 2019
  • 5 replies

When I call in to Koodo, I would like to talk to someone. Not Text or chat. What is going on with this customer service?
icon

Best answer by Goran 21 January 2019, 20:44

Koodo is shifting to non calling options where possible. So now when you call in you will be directed to callbacks.

What's your question? We can likely help you here and if we cannot then you can use other means, including scheduling a call back, to get assistance that we cannot provide here.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is shifting to non calling options where possible. So now when you call in you will be directed to callbacks.

What's your question? We can likely help you here and if we cannot then you can use other means, including scheduling a call back, to get assistance that we cannot provide here.
Badge +4
Request a callback through the digital assistant to talk to Koodo. Or you can always ask your question here and someone might be able to help you.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
We're still here to help 🙂 You can ask general questions here on the Community but you can also send us a Private Message on Facebook or Twitter for account related questions. If you need to have a live conversation, you can schedule a call and select a time slot so that we can contact you ASAP. Make sure you double check the number you provide before submitting a call back request.
I think this is highly inappropiate. Texting and chatting is not always an option. I will be driving for the rest of the day so I can’t respond this way. And yes I use hands free.
I want to know why my electronic notice that my bill was due arrived after the past due date.
Badge +4
Usually the email that is sent to notify of an e-bill that is ready is sent around 20 days in advance of the due date. Are you sure you didn't just miss the original email and the email that was just sent to you is a notification that your bill is past due?

If you need to talk with them you can schedule a callback and they will call you in the available time slot that you pick.