Koodo Community
Question

When will order be shipped?

• 14 August 2019
  • 5 replies

I placed an order for a P20 Monday the 12th around 330pm EST.

Since then when I track order it says "Approved -Your order has been processed and will ship soon. Once shipped, a confirmation with tracking information will be emailed to you"

On other forums I see someone posted Monday that they placed order and got it shipped 6 hours later.

Tuesday the 13th I seen a post that someone placed an order the 13th and it was shipped a few hours later.

So I am just wondering why other people that placed orders after me are getting their P20 shipped but no luck for me?

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All depends. Can't really say the reason. Some phones just take longer than others I suppose.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Might not have stock of the device you chose and be waiting on the shipment they know is coming
Might not have stock of the device you chose and be waiting on the shipment they know is coming
Everyone did same order.

P20/watch.

The forums I read.

Person A ordered his 12pm Monday got it shipped 6 hours later.

I ordered mine the 12th as well but at 330pm so figured mine would be shipped the 13th...has not been shipped.

Person C ordered his on the 13th and it's already been shipped.

Is there an email or number for webstore I could contact not that automated thing to wait for call back??

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Might not have stock of the device you chose and be waiting on the shipment they know is comingEveryone did same order.

P20/watch.

The forums I read.

I ordered mine the 12th as well but at 330pm so figured mine would be shipped the 13th...has not been shipped.

Is there an email or number for webstore I could contact not that automated thing to wait for call back??

Thanks

Are you a new customer or an existing customer upgrading?

Might not have stock of the device you chose and be waiting on the shipment they know is comingEveryone did same order.

P20/watch.

The forums I read.

Thanks
Are you a new customer or an existing customer upgrading?

Existing. - All good was shipped today. Thanks!