Koodo Community
Solved

When will my phone ship?

Hello, I ordered two phones both said they would ship within 3-5 days. I received one of them a few days later but still missing Samsung NOTE20 ULTRA 5G 128 BLACK. Order #HFO30699076. Wondering when I should suspect the order to ship. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Drew Koodo 13 July 2021, 19:17

Hi @AshleyD.  Latest update shows a tentative ETA for this week. If you don’t receive an update by Friday end of day, please post back to this thread and we’ll have a look to see if there is any new info we can share. Thanks for your patience! 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a new customer? or an existing customer who upgraded your phone?

When you used their tracking tool https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp what was the status of it? was the order approved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't see that phone on the Koodo webstore anymore so it is likely on back order

I am an existing customer it was an upgrade. The order has been approved and says ‘It will ship out soon’ But nothing else. NO information. How can I confirm if it is on backorder? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag this to a rep for you

Userlevel 3

Hi @AshleyD.  Latest update shows a tentative ETA for this week. If you don’t receive an update by Friday end of day, please post back to this thread and we’ll have a look to see if there is any new info we can share. Thanks for your patience! 

Hi Drew, I have not received any update on the status of my phone. Are you able to check to see if it is back in stock or an ETA? Thank you.

Userlevel 3

@AshleyD Just checked with the webstore. It’s scheduled to be shipped this week. 

Scheduled to be shipped to me this week, or to the webstore? Our current phone is not working properly so we are in need of the new one desperately as it is a business phone. 

Userlevel 3

@AshleyD Scheduled to be shipped out to you this week :)

Hello. I still have not received shipping confirmation and when I track my order it is still in approved state. When should I expect it to ship? I find it very discouraging that the only reason I have any kind of update is because I reached out. I have had zero communication from Koodo that it was on back order. Zero options to choose a different color or a different phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it is in approved status then it has not been shipped yet. 

Drew from koodo said it is expected to be shipped out this week, which the week has not ended yet. 

I would give them until end of Monday before worrying again since as of right now things seem to be on track from that previous update