Koodo Community
Solved

When will I get my first SIM?

• 2 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I ordered my new SIM online for a BYOD plan.  I received a confirmation that my order was shipped on September 28, 2021 by CANPOST REGULAR MAIL.  It also noted that I would receive this in 1 to 2 business days from the order date, which was September 26, 2021.  

I have noticed a few old posts (6mo ago and older) on this topic.  Is this normal?  

I hope I don’t get charged for the SIM card transit time.  Especially when they provide such a short delivery expectation.  This is false advertising.  Perhaps it is in Koodo’s best interest to speak with their third party shipping folks and update their communications with a more accurate expectation on when to receive the SIM card.  

icon

Best answer by Robert T 2 October 2021, 00:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You know how Canada Post works. They have variable shipping times, hard to tell exactly when the thing will get delivered & unfortunately there’s no way to track it. Rest assured, it has been shipped and should get there by the end of next week, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s regular Canada Post mail. It’s unfortunate that you haven’t received it yet, but delays can happen in transit. If you end up getting charged for your line for the days before you received your sim card, you can message here again and we’d be happy to flag a rep to assist with the correction.

Thank you for the quick replies - I am quite excited for this change and will come back on here if I don't get the SIM card by end of next week.  All the best,

Orvie