Koodo Community

Community

Solved

when is my contract up

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As far as I know you shouldnt have a contract. As soon as your TAB is paid off you can cancel your Koodo services or upgrade to another phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can upgrade whenever you want. You just need to pay off the your remaining tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can upgrade whenever you want. You just need to pay off the your remaining tab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I though you werent sure when you said "as far as I know". So I just confirmed for you. Were you not looking for confirmation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The older Tabs (2+ years) have all been wiped by now as per the Wireless Code, correct?
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

That's correct.
Userlevel 4
Hi Ian, 

It have a Tab, it takes 2 years for your Tab to be paid off. So all this depends on when you took the Tab, if that is the case.

If you wait for the Tab to be paid off, you can do what you want once the Tab is at $0.

If you don't want to wait, you can pay off your Tab through the Self Serve and it will be charged on your next bill.

Hope that helps 🙂