Koodo Community

Community

When I leave the house even with data on I don't get internet.

Starting yesterday my internet won't work when I leave the house, I have to find Wi-Fi because the data won't work. I have paid up all ready so it is not that.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Sara, Do you have data enabled in your settings of the phone? Have you used up all your data for the month possibly?
I turn on my data and back up data nothing happens and I am have paid for more data usage.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try rebooting your phone
I can use the internet at home or when I am conectet to WiFi outside of the house. But the Data won't connect at all when I turn it on outside of wi fi ranges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SaraGillespie wrote:

I can use the internet at home or when I am conectet to WiFi outside of the house. But the Data w...

Data and wifi are two different things, do you have data that you've paid for on your Koodo account? Your on prepaid so you've purchased a data booster?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SaraGillespie wrote:

I can use the internet at home or when I am conectet to WiFi outside of the house. But the Data w...

Have you tried restarting your phone?
SaraGillespie wrote:

Yes I have restarted a few times. My data is topped up.
SaraGillespie wrote:

Money is taken from my account monthly and I paid for more data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Double check your APN settings to make sure they set to Koodos correctly Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http ://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/mmsc MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set
In mobile networks it says Koodo. We're do I check for APN settings?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go to settings - More - Mobile Networks - APN or access point names then tap on Koodo and that list above should show up.
My internet data is working now 🙂. Thanks guys 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SaraGillespie wrote:

My internet data is working now 🙂. Thanks guys :)

NP what solved the issue Sara?