Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When I call how do I talk to a human? This is urgent.

My phone is turned off I made a payment I've moved and now I cannot get a hold of the second phone I got for my son. I've forgotten my password and I want to actually talk to a human. I need to get a hold of the other phone my son has it is urgent I need to speak to a human.

5 replies

Please help with this request. I 've been making this request via texting to the people texting me from Koodo to see if I like the service I am getting. I've been trying to speak with someone for the passed two months about address change and bill payments via on line banking. Please comply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a link "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page, Janine 🙂 Koodo's number to call is 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of operation: Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Sophia wrote:

There is a link "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page, Janine 🙂 Koodo's number to call is 1-...

That is something I can not achieve. I called the number above and there are options after options, but never one that would say "if you want to speak to an operator" press this. I tried pressing zero and the AUTOMATED reply was "I did not get that" I do not know if in fact it is possible to talk to a REAL person not a dumb machine. If yes, the way to do it should not be hidden under layers and layers of number options. It is absolutely [b]customer unfriendly!!! I see I am not the only one with this problem, so it is a real problem from the customer's point of view. (It is inside the [i]Hours of operation: Sat 10:30h)   >Joe Sz.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

There is a link "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page, Janine 🙂 Koodo's number to call is 1-...

Try *611 from your Koodo phone and option 5 for customer service then keep pressing 0.
Userlevel 6
What is exactly the issue Janine? You can recover your password online, then update your address. What do you mean get a hold of the "other phone"? How?