Koodo Community
Solved

When and how will I receive my contract/agreement

Userlevel 1
Hi! I bought a phone on the Webstore and I'm still waiting for it, but I would like to know how and when I'll receive my contract/agreement. I bought a phone with a small tab (360$).

I thought I had the answer to my question in an email, but I can't find such info. Maybe that was somewhere on a webpage of the webstore...
icon

Best answer by Dennis 8 December 2018, 02:39

The contract should be in the box with your phone and sim
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The contract should be in the box with your phone and sim
Userlevel 1
Thanks Dennis! (Are you even compensated for all the work you do here?!)

Interesting... I hope Koodo knows that Quebecers can cancel an agreement concluded online without any charge if "the service provider has not sent a copy of the contract [...] within 15 days following its conclusion".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks Dennis! (Are you even compensated for all the work you do here?!)

Interesting... I hope Koodo knows that Quebecers can cancel an agreement concluded online without any charge if "the service provider has not sent a copy of the contract [...] within 15 days following its conclusion".

Since there are no contracts anymore, anyone can cancel or leave at any moment. They just need to pay off their tab or return the phone if with in 15 days and with the phone in new condition with the box and everything
Userlevel 1
Do you think the Tab is also refunded if someone returns the phone within 15 days?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes. The upfront payment and the tab is all refunded
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I picked up a phone recently and got a pdf version emailed at the same time as my shipping notice email. So there ought to also be that.
Userlevel 1
@Goran Yep. I think that would work. By "shipping notice", do you mean the notice with the actual tracking code?
Badge +4
The confirmation email you receive should have all the info you need on it and it is your official receipt.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes with the actual tracking number and link and everything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Folks, online order receive the Customer Service Agreement via email when the products ships.