Koodo Community
Solved

What screen protector comes with pre-owned phones?

• 11 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I bought a pre-owned s10, love it. But just now it looks like the screen protector is scratching, I had no clue it even had a sceeen protector, so I was thrilled my screen was safe but I would like to purchase a replacement since I didn't even know it was there. 

Does anyone know? If not what should I look for?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 11 October 2020, 18:43

The screen protector that comes on the phone is likely the one that Samsung pre-applies on the phones when you buy them.

The invisible shield ones are very similar and the only ones that I've had any interaction with. Read the instructions though as they can be tricky to put on.

If you're going to get one though I can't stress the importance of reading the reviews. Some screen protectors don't stick well, dont wory well with cases, etc. and the reviews will help you weed out the bad ones!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Best Buy and Amazon.ca have screen protectors for S10, as any other cell phone store.

Badge +4

The choice of screen protectors is vast. A tempered glass screen protector should hold up a little longer than the clear film that is on the S10 now. The 9H hardness rating, while somewhat of a fallacy, does protect against scratches. It’s also the reason most tempered glass screen protectors are usually sold in two-packs or more. Spigen, Zagg and LK are brands I’ve used on other devices with good results. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The screen protector that comes on the phone is likely the one that Samsung pre-applies on the phones when you buy them.

The invisible shield ones are very similar and the only ones that I've had any interaction with. Read the instructions though as they can be tricky to put on.

If you're going to get one though I can't stress the importance of reading the reviews. Some screen protectors don't stick well, dont wory well with cases, etc. and the reviews will help you weed out the bad ones!

Userlevel 1

Awesome thanks for the info guys!! Appreciate it.