Koodo Community

Community

What if you made phones that were also shoes

Just like Get Smart

17 replies

Userlevel 2
+1
Userlevel 5
I wouldn't really want my phone to be a shoe...
Well some people have phones that smell, and well many people have smelly shoes...could go well together
Userlevel 2
MarcusG wrote:

Well some people have phones that smell, and well many people have smelly shoes...could go well t...

I don't think this is what Koodo has in mind.
Userlevel 7
MarcusG wrote:

Well some people have phones that smell, and well many people have smelly shoes...could go well t...

You know you want it MykeC. 😛
It's already inconvenient enough trying to get it out of my pocket rather than off my foot ...
Badge +4
Danno wrote:

It's already inconvenient enough trying to get it out of my pocket rather than off my foot ...

Bluetooth - problem solved...
Userlevel 3
Danno wrote:

So I could use Bluetooth to tether my shoe to the phone in my pocket? Then I could leave the phone in my pocket and put my leg in a pretzel to talk ... This still seems inconvenient ... 🙂
I bet the Nike+GPS would be great...
Would work well......if you're the type who likes to put your foot in your mouth!
Userlevel 4
daved wrote:

Would work well......if you're the type who likes to put your foot in your mouth!

I see what you did there
Actually, if you never "run off at the mouth" it should work OK.
Userlevel 7
If someone wanted to have a private conversation, I think they would wear hush puppies.
Userlevel 7
Just be careful if you live an active lifestyle... you may screw up your phone if you hit the ground running.
Userlevel 4
You think Air Jordans would get the best reception?
Wait this isn't be planned but Apple is apparently making a phone/watch?
Userlevel 4
MarcusG wrote:

Wait this isn't be planned but Apple is apparently making a phone/watch?

I heard about this a few years ago with At&t. DICK TRACY IS ON HIS WAY!!