Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What happens to the other numbers on my account if I transfer one number away from Koodo?

Userlevel 1
I have two people on my account, thus two numbers and two bills combined to one. I want to transfer one (the main) away. What will happen to the other?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
It will be assigned as the new main number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm wondering... what will happen if the other person didn't pass a credit check?
Userlevel 5
Mayumi wrote:

I'm wondering... what will happen if the other person didn't pass a credit check?

You mean if the person who wants to take the line over doesn't pass the credit check? Then the transfer simply won't go through and both lines will remain in the account 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I mean situation like this.  
Account owner want to cancel his/her line but subscriber(one under his/her  name) want to stay with Koodo. But subscriber didn't pass a credit check...
Userlevel 5
Mayumi wrote:

The subscriber never passes a credit check. The second line (that was activated for the subscriber) was activated under the account holder's name and credit. If the account owner doesn't want to be responsible for this line anymore, then they need to do a transfer of ownership to the subscriber's name.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Ummm, it's my English...  :/   I try again.
Say Father(account owner) want to cancel his line, but daughter(subscriber) want to stay with Koodo.  But she didn't pass a credit check. What will happen to her?
Userlevel 5
Mayumi wrote:

Sorry Mayumi! If the father wants to cancel but the daughter wants to keep it and doesn't pass the credit check, then the account remains under the father's name. If he chooses to cancel, then the line will be closed and the Tab (if any) will be charged on the final invoice. She can choose to activate a Prepaid account and port her phone number over to keep her number, but the Postpaid line will be cancelled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Thanks Anna:) That's clear my question
Userlevel 5
Mayumi wrote:

Wooo we got it! My pleasure 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

I was not wanting to get data type just the same I was trying to get my username and password for my koodoo account so that I can view it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Hi Janie.
If you have a question, you can create a new post. Then you can get more help and information from people.
Please tell us what kind problem/issue you are having on your new post.