Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What happens if you have 2 numbers on one account and want to cancel one number.

Thinking about switching providers my number is set up on an account with another number on. Was wondering if cancelling the one number would have any affect on the other number.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm pretty sure you can just port out the one number, Becca, and the other one will not be affected one bit 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can just port out the one number, Becca, and the other one will not be affect...

Jist remember you will lose any positive tab credits you may have accumulated on that line.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can just port out the one number, Becca, and the other one will not be affect...

Or you have to pay the tab for that line if it is negative. You also might want to consider unlocking the phone before you port to another provider
Sophia wrote:

i'm not looking at porting. just want to cancel that one number and it has no tab owing on it. it was a short term phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I'm not sure about a short term phone... but you will need to call koodo if you want to cancel your number 🙂