Koodo Community

What does Pre-owned iphone accessories come with?

• 30 August 2018
  • 4 replies

I  bought a pre-owned iphone and was confused whether or not it's suppose to come with a earphones, which it normally comes with. I did received the charger and an extra port  to connect with the earphones. Reached out to Koodo by email but no respond was given at all (after a week). 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No it doesn't come with earphones, really you don't want used headphones in your ears anyways it's not very sanitary. If you really want them you can get some off ebay or wish or something for like $5 and they won't be used
No it doesn't come with earphones, really you don't want used headphones in your ears anyways it'...Hi, thanks for responding. All accessories were brand new sealed with plastic and the koodo box states in the back "This package includes: A pre-owned phone, battery, charger and additional accessories if applicable." 
Badge +4
No it doesn't come with earphones, really you don't want used headphones in your ears anyways it'...You're only guaranteed of getting the phone, battery and a wall charger. No ear buds.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/certified-pre-owned-phones
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No it doesn't come with earphones, really you don't want used headphones in your ears anyways it'...Yep I've got a preowned iPhone and it didn't come with any either its normal for them not to come with it. There's been another person this week that asked the same thing as well and my answer was verified correct by head office it doesn't come with any earphones.