Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What do you like the most about Koodo?

Userlevel 6
Just curious, what is it that makes you like Koodo more than other cell phone companies?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
One of my most favorite things about Koodo is how simple everything is. The ability to do basically anything I want myself through self serve is great, this community is also great. I took a look at other communities in bell and rogers, and they don't seem to be as active as this one here, which is also a great thing. However, with all that said I have to say that my favorite thing at the moment is the new promo plans that they just released!
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

One of my most favorite things about Koodo is how simple everything is. The ability to do basical...

Right?? And are you aware that they just lowered the 2GB and 3GB plans by 8$ yesterday?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

One of my most favorite things about Koodo is how simple everything is. The ability to do basical...

Yes, I just got off the phone with them to switch to the new 2GB plan for 55$ a month, first time in a while my plan actually got beaten by a new plan.
Userlevel 6
Mathieu wrote:

Exactly! Yeah the new plans are pretty sweet 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Easy to navigated and understand. Anyway there to help you! Best customer service Enough said
Userlevel 3
Prepaid rates Monthly plans Koodo community (great support and answers) Self serve Customer service helpful
Self-Serve is what I like the most about Koodo. it also has some great plans.