Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Website problems?

So I can log into my account but that's all. I can't access any other pages on the website I tried on my android and ipad. Anyone else having issues?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What account are you on? (prepaid, postpaid). What error are you getting exactly?
I'm a monthly customer. I I was getting a gateway timed out error code. I just checked again now redirects me to a page explaining the site is under construction. It's been a few days now that I was getting the error
Userlevel 2
Yes I am getting the same issue. They are doing upgrades. They say they are twerking the system and are too early on one page I went to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's up for me, if you're still experiencing problems, try to force a page refresh with Ctrl-F5.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

It's up for me, if you're still experiencing problems, try to force a page refresh with Ctrl-F5.

You can also try clearing your browser's cache
Sophia wrote:

Cleaning the cache did nothing to help me out. I use ccleaner each time my computer starts or whenever I close out of all of my browsers ( I use IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and I still have issues. A time out is generally Koodos end vs our end.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

It is curently going under maintenance right now, try again tomorrow morning
Sophia wrote:

It seems to be working now. Thanks for the replies