Koodo Community

Community

Solved

weak or no connection to network

hi, this morning my phone is unable to even get 1 bar on the network. My access point names point to koodo so i know that's working. Nothing that i know of has changed on my phone and my pre-paid plan is working fine. I live in white rock, bc. any ideas what might be happening. I'm running an htc one x and everything has been working great for the last 2 years until today.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure airplane mode is not on. Also make sure your 3G is on since Koodo runs on 3G. Are you topped up on your prepaid? When you go to your network settings, can you select Koodo instead of automatic?
airplane mode isn't on, 3g is on as usual, prepaid is topped up, jus t paid for it on the 24th. my access point names are koodo. When i go to select a network it doesn't show koodo but it does show other ones like rogers, telus, etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
captn jackboot wrote:

airplane mode isn't on, 3g is on as usual, prepaid is topped up, jus t paid for it on the 24th. m...

Try selecting Telus since Koodo runs off Telus' network
captn jackboot wrote:

airplane mode isn't on, 3g is on as usual, prepaid is topped up, jus t paid for it on the 24th. m...

already tried and said it can't connect. Then a few minutes later telus disappeared and only at&t,rogers selectable. I am very close to the usa border, maybe 1/2 mile.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
captn jackboot wrote:

If 3G is on and and you can;t find Koodo/Telus under the network names, I would give Koodo a call from a land line to see if they are having any issues out in the area Their number is in the Call Us tab http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml
captn jackboot wrote:

thanks, will do