Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Want to change my address. .but it says my new address is invalid. ..why?

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Kelly,

Have you tried to enter the address in a different format? You can use this link: http://koo.do/1Gzdm9s for an address lookup and see if it works.

Keep us posted!
I also have this problem.  I have verified that my address is in the correct format at the Canada post link, and it still gives me the error message.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you trying to change your billing address? If so is this the same one linked with your credit card?
Yes, and I have already changed the address with the bank.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bach315 wrote:

I would wait about 24 hours in case the system needs to update your address on your credit card first. If it still isnt working you will have to contact Koodo directly and they should be able to fix it for you. The contact options can be found below!
bach315 wrote:

What is the phone number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bach315 wrote:

From the 'Contact Us" link below: "Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636)."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bach315 wrote:

What's the problem Chris? Are you having trouble changing your address online? Are you getting a specific error message? Can you give us some more info. on your problem - we might be able to help here, and maybe save you some time.
bach315 wrote:

I am having the same problem and I don't want to pay 10.00 to fix it just because some of the country addresses are not quite right.  My address doesn't pop up when I want to change my address. Out in the country some of the road names are not correct or in the wrong place.  So what's the fix..? 
bach315 wrote:

You can phone in and it won't cost you if it isn't letting you do it properly online.
bach315 wrote:

Great. I will give it a try!!