Koodo Community
Question

Walmart discount has not been applied

• 10 January 2022
  • 6 replies

i just got a new phone with plan from koodo & they have sent me 2 months billing without Applying the Walmart discount. want someone to look in it 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i just got a new phone with plan from koodo & they have sent me 2 months billing without Applying the Walmart discount. want someone to look in it 

What was the discount you were supposed to receive at Walmart? Can you elaborate on the offer?

As for your first bill, it always includes pro-rated charges from your activation date to your billing date, plus the next full month in advance. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained

In most cases, you will see the credits appear on your second or third bill. I would suggest you to wait until the next bill comes along. If it does not show up by your third bill, you can contact a Koodo rep about it. 

it was supposed to be a 30 % discount on the bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

it was supposed to be a 30 % discount on the bill.

I have not heard of this discount before for regular customers. Are you a current Walmart employee applying for the EPP discount? If so, you need to speak to your HR department about it and fill out the form.

Well the form was duly filled with the pay stub attached at the Walmart store here in Canada. All the process work was completed. but will again check with HR where the issue is?? i am a current walmart Employee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well the form was duly filled with the pay stub attached at the Walmart store here in Canada. All the process work was completed. but will again check with HR where the issue is?? i am a current walmart Employee.

You need to speak with your HR department about it and see if it has been submitted to Koodo. It may take a while for the discount to be processed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When was the form and paystub submitted? There could be a delay due to processing time