Koodo Community
Solved

voucemail but no record of incomjng call

• 26 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I received a voucemail but have no record on my phone of an incoming call. Is this possible? I didn't hear the call and my phone didn't show that there was a missed call  but I did get only a voicemail. Is there something I should check on phone for why i didn't see that incoming call?

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 26 November 2020, 19:38

The call went directly to voicemail. My phone was not shut off.

Don't know what else to tell you, dude, it didn't show up in the call log because it didn't reach the phone. Calls that don't reach the phone get routed to voicemail. That's how you got a voicemail without it showing up in the call log. I have no way of knowing the precise reason any given call didn't reach your phone.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the call didn't reach the phone, (phone was off, no signal, etc.), it wouldn't show up in the call log.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't know what else to tell you, dude, it didn't show up in the call log because it didn't reach the phone. Calls that don't reach the phone get routed to voicemail. That's how you got a voicemail without it showing up in the call log. I have no way of knowing the precise reason any given call didn't reach your phone.