Koodo Community

Community

Solved

voicemail being delayed by an hour

My voicemail time is off by an hour so I am not getting alerted to messages til an hour later. If someone calls at four p.m. I don't get notified until five and the system records it as happening at five. Is this happening to anyone else and is there a way I can fix it because it is messing with me attending appointments.
icon

Best answer by Vincent 10 June 2014, 14:48

Hey Robin! Have you tried to remove/reinsert the battery (if possible) as well as the sim card? If there’s no change, you can give our techs a call by dialing 1-866-995-6636 (option 6) from a landline in order to have your phone available for a complete troubleshooting. Thanks. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hey Robin! Have you tried to remove/reinsert the battery (if possible) as well as the sim card? If there’s no change, you can give our techs a call by dialing 1-866-995-6636 (option 6) from a landline in order to have your phone available for a complete troubleshooting. Thanks. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.