Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail

I have Koodo prepaid plan for $15. It is said that every base plan includes a voicemail. I got 2 voicemails. Whenever I click voicemail the automatic message comes, 'You can not complete your call. You don't have an active booster and this call is not covered by your base plan'? Why do I hear this? The voicemail has to be covered by every base plan as it is said on your website.
icon

Best answer by Ray 17 October 2014, 00:58

All prepaid plans allow you to receive voicemail, but if you want to make ANY calls with the $15 base plan, you have to buy talk boosters. You can check voicemail from another phone without using minutes, but I think you still need to use your cell phone to set up voicemail (at least this was how it worked when I started with Koodo).

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
All prepaid plans allow you to receive voicemail, but if you want to make ANY calls with the $15 base plan, you have to buy talk boosters. You can check voicemail from another phone without using minutes, but I think you still need to use your cell phone to set up voicemail (at least this was how it worked when I started with Koodo).