Koodo Community
Solved

Visa Gift Card in Special Offers

• 27 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I’m just wondering why the $100 visa gift card with select phones offer appears in my “Special Offers” when I’m ineligible because it’s only for new customers. When I’m not logged into my account both the TCL 10 Pro, LG K61 and LG Velvet there is an offer for a $200 visa gift card for new users. When I’m logged in there is an offer for $100 visa gift card. If I do get one of these phones am I actually going to get one of the gift cards or is this just blatantly misleading?

icon

Best answer by Manuela at Koodo 28 April 2021, 15:38

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. I would love to bring more clarity on this. The gift card offer of 200$ is available on new activations only and the gift card offer of 100$is available on hardware upgrades only.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I logged in to check myself. Yes the fine print still says new customers only.

I mean… you could open a new line if someone in your family needs one or is switching I suppose. But otherwise… yeah.

That is annoying. Thanks for the quick reply though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm gonna double check this one for you. It's weird that it drops down in price for the gift card when you login and they do in fact have gift card offers for the velvet, TCL Pro for upgrades in store right now so I've got a feeling that the fine print is just a bad copy/paste error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. I would love to bring more clarity on this. The gift card offer of 200$ is available on new activations only and the gift card offer of 100$is available on hardware upgrades only.

Thanks for letting me know. Is there a way to update the best answer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A Koodo rep will take care of “best answer” :)