Koodo Community
Question

Virtual Assistant - Fix it

• 25 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Hello Koodo,

I have requested a callback from your Virtual Assistant 3 times. The call comes through but no one is answering on the other line. Please can you fix this or allow your loyal clients to call your reps directly. Having to deal with a system only is really ridicolous and inconvenient. Given you clients both options as your system does not always work and then we have to come here and waste time to make a post which evetually take days before we get an answer. 

I am waiting for a response. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Koder - I understand your frustration, as we do seem to be experiencing inconsistencies with callbacks this morning. It’s being investigated and should be fixed soon, in the meantime Koodo Assist does offer up an alternative right now, but you can also ask your question here and we can try to help. What is it that you were trying to reach us about?

I am having the same issue. Requested a callback and it rings but nobody answers. Have done this twice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same issue. Requested a callback and it rings but nobody answers. Have done this twice.

What were you calling about? 

i’m also experiencing this issue. koodo what are you doing to fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@zknowles94 - replied back to your other post. Please advise if you have now received your callback from tech support, or shoot us a private message on Facebook for more help. Thanks!

@zknowles94 - replied back to your other post. Please advise if you have now received your callback from tech support, or shoot us a private message on Facebook for more help. Thanks!

Hi Ranjan, I haven’t received a callback and have already tried DM-ing koodo on Facebook and Twitter but no reply. 

can you just help me here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Ranjan, I haven’t received a callback and have already tried DM-ing koodo on Facebook and Twitter but no reply. 

can you just help me here?

Keep in mind they’re on the forum at different time of the day. Therefore you might not get live assistance right away

Nous avons besoin d’un assistant ? Sinon on quite le bateau ! 
ça fait trois jour que on tourne en rond avec votre robot de merde .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nous avons besoin d’un assistant ? Sinon on quite le bateau ! 
ça fait trois jour que on tourne en rond avec votre robot de merde .

Qu'essayez-vous de faire? Peut-être pouvez-vous poser votre question sur la communauté

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new?fid=80596