Koodo Community
Solved

View my kids phone text messages

• 2 January 2021
  • 1 reply

As a parent, I am the owner of all my childrens’ Koodo phones. I need to see the text messages from one of the phones.  How do i do this without access to the physical phone?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 2 January 2021, 16:10

This isn't something you can obtain, even if you visit a physical store, for privacy reasons. The only way koodo would be able to get this information for you would be through a court order.

The easiest way would be to simply take the phone from your kid and hope they haven't deleted the texts.

As well i see that you tagged imessaging. That would especially be something koodo wouldn't be able to get for you as imessages are sent through apples services over an internet connection and don't get sent as an sms on koodos side.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This isn't something you can obtain, even if you visit a physical store, for privacy reasons. The only way koodo would be able to get this information for you would be through a court order.

The easiest way would be to simply take the phone from your kid and hope they haven't deleted the texts.

As well i see that you tagged imessaging. That would especially be something koodo wouldn't be able to get for you as imessages are sent through apples services over an internet connection and don't get sent as an sms on koodos side.