Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Usage Check - Not Working for Mobile or Desktop?

Userlevel 2
Over the last 3 days I have tried to check my "usage" via my phone's browser (iPhone 6S Plus w/ iOS 11.1) and even my desktop browser (Google Chrome v.62) and keep coming across this message: 

I am able to successfully login to Koodo, view all my bills, and all my account information, make changes that way, but the "usage" portion remains totally unavailable. 

My family is also with Koodo, and they are able to successfully login and view their "usage" via a desktop browser and also the mobile link. 

Anyone else running into this issue?  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That sounds like something specific to your account. Send us a private message on Facebook and we can take a closer look.
Userlevel 2
Bernard wrote:

That sounds like something specific to your account. Send us a private message on Facebook and we...

Thx, will do!
Bernard wrote:

That sounds like something specific to your account. Send us a private message on Facebook and we...

I am having this same problem, for weeks the message appears on my view usage, help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Have you shut your phone down or emptied history?

Also, are you logging in with your hotmail or gmail account? 
Bernard wrote:

Logging in with my gmail. Should I be logging in with my hotmail?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Jeromie: I would  check the email of your current account. Also, are you a new customers or did you just change something (rateplan, phone upgrade) in your account?